Birrana™ Product Engineering
For many decades the Birrana™ brand has been synonymous with product innovation and service excellence. The Birrana™ brand was originally formed as a race car manufacturer before evolving into the Mining industry with a strategic focus on the redesign and upgrading of major components for heavy mobile equipment operating at mine sites globally.
FOCUS ON INNOVATION
The Birrana™ product line has a consistent record of creating proprietary processes and application specific components that improve service life and machine availability. Some of H-E Parts innovations under the Birrana™ brand include:
- Planetary and brake redesigns
- Underground drive axle design and manufacture
- Gearing, differential, final drive and other major component design and re-manufacture
- Mechanical drive wheel group redesign and manufacturing
- Birrana™ oil sample plugs and brake wear gauges
- Electric drive wheel group redesign and manufacturing
- Suspensions systems and associated Birrana™ collated pins
Backed by a dedicated engineering Center of Excellence based in Adelaide, Australia, H-E Parts is able to ensure our global re-manufacturing and distribution centers adhere to global best practices and are supported with the latest technical advancements. This allows re-manufacturing of components back to zero hour life and lets our customers benefit from extended component life, increased ease of maintenance and superior performance.