Health and Safety Policy
H-E Parts International and its wholly owned affiliates hold the safety of its employees, customers, contractors, and communities as a core value. We care for the environment and strive to conduct all activities sustainably and safely.
H-E Parts Goal
We work to create safety excellence and an environment where people return home safely daily. We manage risk to minimize harm and seek opportunities to enhance people, equipment, the environment, and the communities in which we work.
We adhere to customer expectations, policies, and relevant laws and regulations.
- Promote sustainable practices where practical.
- We care for the environment and value the cultural heritage where we work.
- Advanced technology and processes limit waste, improve efficiency, and lower impacts to the environment.
- Support the local community and customer safety programs.
Responsibility and Accountability
- Health and Safety are the responsibility of the Executive Management team, division managers, and local operating teams.
- Safe work practices and the advancement of safe work processes are the responsibility of all H-E Parts employees.
All employees are responsible for working safely using the training, technical resources, and equipment provided to them and are expected to care for the health and safety of others.
Safety and Health
- Establish Health and Safety programs suitable to meet individual business and project requirements.
- Manage our risks by implementing systems to identify, assess, monitor, and control hazards.
- Promote the safest work area possible.