A signature of H-E Parts Engine Solutions is our crankshaft department. OEM’s often come to Engine Solutions to develop repair and reconditioning strategies for their crankshafts.
A multi-part inspection is performed on every crankshaft including:
- rod and main journal diameters
- radius size and condition
- straightness, hardness
- front and rear seal areas
- snout and flywheel hub condition
- bolt & dowel holes and counterweight pads
- Gears and counterweights are also thoroughly inspected
- Correct radius.
- Polished or ground mid to high side of specification
- Proper surface finish is verified (Ra)
- Complete final inspection report