Dura-Lite™ Charge Air Coolers
As a leading distributor of Dura-Lite™ Charge Air Coolers (CAC’s), H-E Parts stock a large range of CAC’s to suit a variety of applications. Dura-Lite™ CAC’s have patented heat resistant silicone grommets to eliminate cracking, saving the customer replacement time and costs associated with premature failure. The Dura-Lite™ offset fin design reduces debris build up and an internal baffle system increases cooling efficiency by distributing air evenly across the core. As a result of these improvements, less fuel is used which results in additional savings for customers.
Dura-Lite™ have engineered their Charge Air Coolers incorporating their Patented Silicone Grommet Tube-to-Header Seal System in place of the traditional brazed / welded tube to header joint. The silicone grommets allow for free thermal expansion while maintaining a leak free seal. This free thermal expansion eliminates the stress and premature failures associated with a restrained brazed / welded tube to header joint.
Strain tests, thermal cycle tests, dynamometer tests, durability tests at elevated temperatures, and field tests were conducted to confirm that Dura-Lite™ coolers produce outstanding results and eliminate premature Charge Air Cooler failure.
Dura-Lite™ Evolution Features
- Patented high temperature silicone grommet tube-to-header seal system allows the tubes to expand and contract in the grommet/ header which eliminates the typical tube-to-header failure and resulting leakage.
- Tanks are reinforced to reduce premature failure.
- offset outer fin design provides consistent performance by minimizing the build up of debris.
- Dyno tested to assure the highest performance.
- Engineered for performance, economy and durability (longevity).
- Each cooler is tested under water to assure it is leak free before leaving the factory.
Australian Distribution only