Crusher Performance Modeling
H-E Parts CrusherVision™ software is used in conjunction with their ChamberVision™ software to develop modified crushing cavities to satisfy specific customer targets. Depending on customer requirements, liner profiles can be changed to improve wear life, reduce power draw or increase tonnage. H-E Parts also has expertise with and utilizes plant simulation and flow analysis software to optimize complete crushing circuits.
ChamberVision™ is H-E Parts proprietary wear modelling software, and has been proven over many years to accurately predict wear performance in cone and gyratory crushers.
ChamberVision™ advanced crusher model simulation software also provides predictions of:
- Power draw
- Prediction of crushed product distribution
- Scenario testing to estimate the effects of changing machine parameters such as speed and eccentric throw
- Design-stage analysis tools to prevent issues such as chamber packing
CrusherVision™ simulation software allows H-E Parts engineers to tailor designs to individual customer requirements, such as:
- Optimized tonnage rate
- Optimized crushed product size
- Decreased power draw
- Improved power utilization
- Decreased recirculating load
- Extended and consistent Mean Time between failures (MTBF)
- Improved uptime
- Lowest overall cost of ownership
ChamberVision™ allows H-E Parts to verify the expected performance of liner designs within hours, whereas conventional testing methods may take years to complete. By combining the capabilities of ChamberVision™ and CrusherVision™ liner performance can be predicted at all stages of the liner life, minimizing risk and allowing for accurate benchmarking figures to be set with a high degree of certainty.