We have been informed that a number of our customers received phishing emails from scammers pretending to work for H-E Parts International.
Thank you to our customers who took the time to reach out and notify us of this unfortunate attack. Please note that we take these matters very seriously and are working to reduce the likelihood of these incidents occurring.
To help identify suspicious emails:
- Make sure the sender email address is authentic
- Check for poor grammar and misuse of your name or title
To prevent the transfer of your personal information:
- Do not click any links in the email if the purpose is unclear
- Do not share any personal information by replying or calling numbers provided in the email
- Do an internet search to see if the email is a recognized scam
- Do not open attachments or reply to the email
We thank you for your patience and assistance.