This unit provides a 24 hours direct service every day and it counts with Eaton Aeroquip technology. We manage supply contracts in the field, providing the equipment, facilities, stock and mechanics if it is necessary.
As a unit, we have implemented a series of actions to control the current difficulties in the mining business related to the industrial hoses and hydraulic connections supply. This allows us to provide a safe and quality service across the value chain.
- Exceptional Service 24/7.
- Labelling and Tracking
- Highly trained and qualified staff.
- Equipment calibration every 6 months
- Hydrostatics tests
- Continuous improvement of the staff.
- Use of original spare parts
- Use of original tools
- Packaging and Shipping Protocol.
- Hose Tracking Protocol in stock and installed.