PREVENTATIVE, SHUTDOWN AND BREAKDOWN MAINTENANCE
H-E Parts can offer minerals processing plant asset management for the entire scope of on-site maintenance support work; from assembly to installation, to commissioning, diagnostics, shutdowns, breakdowns, and plant upgrades. Planning, support, drafting, and applications engineering is also conducted in-house and allows H-E Parts to provide a full-service support package for the entire asset lifecycle.
H-E Parts can provide management, experienced engineers, planners, supervisors, tradesmen and trades assistants with specialist crusher experience for installations, maintenance shutdowns or failures. H-E Parts can also provide preventative maintenance proposals and major refurbishment work internationally. All site personnel are inducted to client and site requirements and arrive at the site with specialized tooling and logistical support.
SPECIALIST SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Plant installation and commissioning.
- Plant preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Plant shutdowns, breakdowns and upgrades.
- Crusher, feeder and screen repairs.
- Crusher liner change-outs.
- Chute and skip redesign and refurbishment.
- Supply and install customized wear solutions.
All H-E Parts service technicians are experienced, qualified and can competently supervise the clients’ labor force, alternatively work alongside or conduct all work independently to suit the requirement.