H-E Parts impact tables are designed to meet the extreme conditions associated with mining; however, they are also used in the quarrying industry. Each table is custom-built to client specifications, ensuring a perfect fit with the strength required for the job.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Eliminate idler damage as impact idlers are not required in the main impact area
- Eliminate product leakage because the conveyor skirt sits flush with the impact table wing
- Fast change slider bars – on T-tracking of the table
- Longer belt life as the belt is supported over the length of the table with no gaps, unlike rollers
- Low maintenance as there is no need to continually adjust skirts as they are they are application specific designed to handle higher loads
- Anti-vibration units very rarely require replacement and have been proven to last more than ten years in some applications